Motorcycle Crash While Wearing Gopro Camera

Motorcycle Crash While Wearing Gopro

Crashing while riding a motorcycle is what every rider fears. The high speeds and uneven roads can cause the bike to lose control resulting in broken bones, road rash, or worse, death. In this video the rider hits a patch of dirt while going through a turn in the road. The motorcycle washes out and falls. Luckily for the rider he was wearing full gear and had no real injuries.

The GMR bike suffered mostly cosmetic damage and the whole event could have been a lot worse. 25% of all motorcycle accidents are single motorcycle accidents. The remaining 75% are car to motorcycle.

Volcanoes Erupting Hot Lava

Volcanoes Erupting Hot Lava Volcanoes are amazing with the sheer amount of destructive force they can wield. For centuries people have stood in awe as lava has flowed, destroying everything in its path. The volcanoes erupting lava shown in this video are Mount Yasur located in Vanuatu, Mt. Etna in Italy, and Bardabunga Volcano in…Continue Reading

Explosions of Buildings and Structures Compilation

Explosions of Buildings and Structures Compilation – Fix it With Fire! This video features a variety of demolition explosions of different buildings and structures. The first clip features the detonation of an old mining structure. The explosions can be seen from several different cameras and angles to show you the full effect of the imploding…Continue Reading

Black Eye Healing Time Lapse Video

Black Eye Healing Time Lapse Video This is what a black eye looks like as it heals over 16 days. The cut needed 6 stitches and luckily after a trip to the emergency room with the help of good insurance the wound was given first aid. Hot heat and compresses helped with the swelling. Just…Continue Reading

Capoeira Street Performers

Capoeira Martial Arts Street Performance – In this video Capoeira street performers show their skills in Barcelona. Capoeira is a Brazilian art form that contains fighting, dancing, and perfectly timed rhythm and movement. This Brazilian martial art combines acrobatics, elements of dance, and quick movements. Dating back to the 16th century it is practiced around…Continue Reading

Moving Objects With Mind Power

Is it possible to move objects with your mind powers alone? This video footage was believed to be found on an old VHS tape discovered in a flea market in Russia. Telekinesis is the psychic ability that grants the person the ability to influence the world around them. There have been many people who claim…Continue Reading

Fattest Cats in the World

The Fattest Cats in the World- Top 10 Record Breaking Fat Cats Here are the top ten fattest cats of all time, working our way down to the most massive cat of all time… Top ten top fattest cats of all time. Number 10 “Unnamed Cat” 33 Pounds This Unnamed cat from Eastern China’s Shandong…Continue Reading

World’s Oldest Cat – World Record

Is this cat the oldest in the whole world? The world oldest cat currently on record was named Creme Puff. she was born on August 3, 1967 and lived until August 6, 2005. thats a total of 38 years. Creme Puff was from Austin, Texas and currently holds the official Guinness record for longest living…Continue Reading